Packers Plus Energy Services Inc. is proud to announce it has won the award for Top Service Company in Canada for 2016 from Alberta Oil magazine. The award was presented at a luncheon on May 31, 2016 in Calgary, Alberta.
“Being acknowledged as the Top Service Company in Canada is a tremendous honour. This award is a testament to the teamwork of our employees and their commitment to continuously making industry leading strides in innovation and customer service,” said Packers Plus CEO & CTO, Dan Themig.
Since Packers Plus began operations in 2000, the company has successfully installed and completed over 16,000 completion systems, accounting for over 240,000 fracture stages. Throughout 2015 and into 2016, significant milestones have contributed to the Top Service Company recognition, including:
– Launch of a new Cemented Solutions product line
– Grand Opening of tjhe Packers Plus Global Technology and Training Center in Denver, Colorado
– Introduction of Advanced High Frac Intensity Capabilities with the StackFRAC® HD-X System
– Launch of the award-winning ePLUS™ Retina™ Monitoring System
– Construction of a new state-of-the-art Packers Plus campus to house a research and development facility, a manufacturing center and a corporate office building in Houston, Texas
– International expansion into Argentina
Read more about how Packers Plus systems and solutions have delivered results in Canada and around the world at https://packersplus.com/proven-performance/.
About Packers Plus
Packers Plus is an industry leader in designing and manufacturing lower completions solutions for a variety of technically challenging applications. Known for its innovative, high-quality and responsive style, the privately held company has run over 16,000 completion systems, accounting for over 240,000 fracture stages since it started operations in 2000. Today, Packers Plus has employees around the world, maintaining an influential role in key markets and remaining true to its roots—an innovative company with a focused niche, enabling it to be one of the best in the industry. Learn more at packersplus.com.
For more information:
Manager, Marketing & Communications
Packers Plus Energy Services Inc.
+1 (403) 234-6011